Wednesday 4 November 2020



On Tuesday 3rd of November all kauri and puriri team went to the Lovelock track for athletics. 

My favourite event was sprints. I enjoyed it because I like competitions and it was nice to run once and a while in sprints. I raced against liam, anjola, lincoln and tai. in the 100 metres i came third in the race. After i did the 200 metres - i raced against alan, pavan and khalid, i came third again. i didn’t do 400 metres but i did do 800m. i was jogging at the start then jiraiya was having an asthma attack so i started walking with jiraiya, i told him to go to a teacher. He refused and said he wanted to finish the race so me tai, lincoln and rory started walking with him then we finished the race. 

I found high jump challenging because I'm bad at doing scissor kicks. I usually flop but they're not allowed in this school. After high jump we did shotput, long jump, discus and then sprints. Many people did great, they were alan ,anjola, cole, keisomani, pavan, abdi, dekovyn, liam, ryan and loads more. 

the relays began. our relay team were cole, vincey, mele and melnina but there was a problem VINCEY WENT HOME! they picked milo to race in his spot. I don't know what place we came.

athletics was amazing this year



4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Teddy, this is a really good story.
    I won two of my races 800 meters 200 meters
    Maybe you could check you capitals and explain it a bit more?
    Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Teddy, this is a really good story.
    I won two of my races 800 meters 200 meters
    Maybe you could check you capitals and explain it a bit more?
    Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Kaito from Room 24. I really like your blog post because it talks about its not about winning its about participating and having fun isn't it? and I think it is really important because that was the thing that came to my mind when I read your blog post. Hey I have a question for you: do you think you have improved a bit from last years athletics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Zudais it's Sulaiman here. I like your post but I but when I read it there were no capitals for the names so maybe you can work on that. You Tai, Lincoln and Rory did good helping Jiraiya win the race. Thanks for sharing your blog post, what's your favourite sport.

    Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.